- fulfills all the requirements of the scholarship awarding
- student must be a full time student, not a part-time student funded by one institution or company
- is explaining and motivating in person his application at the Hapin office and hands over an Essay on ‘Me, my family and my motivation to study in university and my personal ideals for the future’. The title of the essay can be various.
- fills in the application form completely and correctly
- has a personal bank account at his disposal
- stays in regular contact with Education Coordinator, by visiting the office twice a year
- submits a copy of Senior High School Certificate of Graduation an Grades Transcript
- submit a 3×4 photo, colors is preferable.
- submit a copy of Student ID Card, after admittance to university
- submit a reference letter from the university which stated the student as an active student
After every following semester the student:
- delivers a ‘Kartu Hasil Studi’ (course result sheet) to the Hapin office
- submits financial report of the previous semester and the grades transcript to the Hapin office, or (for the student who studies out of Jayapura) by e-mail to the Hapin Education Coordinator.
- writes an interesting story about the activities during the semester study
- submits at most 5 pictures of activity at campus
- submits a January-December budget
- submits a scholarship request at least two weeks before the payment time. Requests that not meet in due time will not be taken into consideration.
- is aware that by not complying the above-mentioned rules and terms, the application will be not taken into consideration or, during the period of the grant, will be dissolved one-sided by Hapin.